Chris Brown finally Open up on the night he physical abuse his then girlfriend RIHANNA


Chris Brown opens up about the night he physically assaulted Rihanna in his new documentary Chris Brown: Welcome to My Life.
In a clip from the film, the 28-year-old reveals a woman he had previously slept with approached him and Rihanna at Clive Davis’ pre-Grammy event in February 2009.
Later in the evening, Rihanna saw a message from the woman on Chris’ phone which upset the “Umbrella” singer.
“She starts going off, she throws the phone,” he recounts. “I hate you.’ Starts hitting me. We’re in a little Lamborghini. She’s fighting me. I’m like, ‘Look, I’m telling you the truth, I swear.’ She hits me a couple of more times and it doesn’t go from translation to, ‘Let’s sit down, I’m telling you the truth.’ It goes to, ‘Now, I’m going to be mean, be evil.’ I remember she tried to kick me, but then I really hit her, with a closed fist, I punched her. I busted her lip. When I saw it, I was in shock. I was like, ‘F***, why the hell did I hit her?’”
The “Run It” singer then pulled the car over.
“She takes the keys out of the car and fakes it like she throws them out of the window,” he continued. “I get out the car and I’m looking for the keys and somebody yelled and she yells out her door, ‘Help, he’s trying to kill me.'”
Photos of Rihanna’s severe injuries were later leaked on the internet making the actual extent of Brown’s violent behavior known to the world.
Brown was eventually sentenced to five years probation, one year of domestic violence counseling, and six months of community service for the criminal incident.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING NEWS! Gunmen attack EFCC Wuse Abuja office

ASUU STRIKE: Lecturers reach agreement with Nigerian govt